Sunday, May 29, 2011

Time to do something ...

Alrighty folks. It's time to do something about this extra weight. It's getting ridiculous. I can't handle it anymore. I don't want Chloe to have a fat mama. Starting tomorrow it's time to get healthy. Time to eat better and move more. No more being lazy all day long and then baking a tray of cookie bars.

I've been debating for a while what the best possible way to do this is. Because of my history with eating disorders I do not want to be on the scale everyday crunching numbers. I still need to breastfeed my baby girl and I don't want a major drop in supply. I also don't want to scare the crap out of my husband by going on some crazy crash diet. So I decided I'd make a goal to fit into something. So my first goal is that by the end of the summer I can wear Chloe in our Ergo carrier (they are seriously the best invention ever!) without the extra waist attachment. Time to get my butt in gear as I've got a lot of inches to say goodbye to. I will weight myself once a week and no more than that. Let's hope this works!

No comments:

Post a Comment