Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Can I have my baby back?

Where did my good sweet little girl go? Chloe started sleeping through the night at around 6 weeks old. It was amazing. She'd go down around 10pm, wake around 6am for a nursing and then sleep until 9am and be up for the day. Starting two weeks ago she decided that was no longer going to be the plan. She started waking up every three hours, then every two. Last night, EVERY SINGLE HOUR. She would nurse a bit then fall asleep. I don't believe in trying the cry it out method, it's just not my thing. I'm so tired though, I'm not sure what to do next. I didn't think there was a four month growth spurt, but this sure is something!

I just adore my little girl though. Even when she keeps me up all night. She's so precious and beautiful. This morning we played on our mat and actually had some good tummy time. She's getting so close to rolling over! But she just doesn't want to quite yet. She loves swatting at the things on the play mat and scootching around to get to them. It's so cute. I can't wait for her to start rolling though, it'll be adorable.

I guess today's nap is only going to last 30 minutes. She's up and talking away. I better go see what's up! Ta-ta for now!

Oh I meant to add ... check out the Survey Junkie giveaway for the VTech MobiGo. Chloe is too young for it right now but I'm sure she'll like it when she's older. Or maybe one of my followers will win it! Either way would be great :) Click on the button to check out the giveaway, and check out VTechKids.com for more cool VTech toys!

No comments:

Post a Comment