Saturday, January 22, 2011

Pulling my hair out ... if I had any!

One thing nobody told me was going to happen after giving birth was that my hair was going to fall out. Now I have super thick hair to begin with. It's ridiculous. Every stylist I've ever gone to has made comments on it. When I got pregnant it grew quite a bit in length and got even more thick! I hated how thick it was. If I didn't style it I would have an afro. About three months after having Chloe I began losing major handfuls of hair. It's disgusting. It gets everywhere. I have no clue how I'm not bald. I'm scared that I am going to go bald. Hopefully this stops soon.

This week has been stressful. If I had hair I could part with, I would have probably pulled it out by now. The Zantac isn't really doing much. She's sleeping a tiny bit better, but it's not fantastic and we've got a long way to go. During the days she's been fussy and unhappy. It breaks my heart. I just want her to feel comfortable and happy. So far (hopefully I don't jinx it) today has been pretty good. She's been a bit fussy but I've been trying to keep her busy. Unfortunately it's just too darn cold outside to really go anywhere, but there's lots to play with here at least.

Time for me to have something to eat before she wakes up! Here's day 2 & 3 of my Chloe 365 project!

Chloe 1/19/11

Chloe 1/20/11

1 comment:

  1. My hair is falling out like crazy too! Love your photos, she's beautiful.

    ReplyDelete